Mais Um PD

It depends on wich turbo do you have and the guy who tuned your ECU.

I tuned my ecu by myself i'm chiptuner!
I have 2256 modded with coreyassy of X5 220 hp and aspiration of 43mm instead of 39.
Exaust line is 63.5 mm and i've FMIC Cupra.
But at 2 bar all the way i've about 240 hp until 5300 rpm's with stock injectors and camshaft.
I don't know that at 1.7 bar it makes 260 hp with 2256 stock also with nozzles and cam
Goodspeed with 300 hp run at 2.3 bar all the way

I have 2256 modded with coreyassy of X5 220 hp and aspiration of 43mm instead of 39.
But at 2 bar all the way i've about 240 hp until 5300 rpm's with stock injectors and camshaft.
I don't know that at 1.7 bar it makes 260 hp with 2256 stock also with nozzles and cam

I think you can take more hp than you got now. Send a PM to GoodSpeed.

Nao querendo gerar aqui offtopic ainda me custa perceber como conseguem ter carro assim.
Nao é so este , sao imensos inclusive carros feitos por mim que simplesmente nao tem baixas!

Eu nao suporto o facto de ir a pastar e se pisar afundo so fazer fumo... prefiro ter menos potencia e ter potencia logo das 1500rpm pa cima que so altas.
Mas la esta , sao gostos ;)

Comentando o grafico , fora a falta de baixas esta muito bom para uns simples 1.7bars .

Cumps

Sem dúvida que é uma questão de gosto, também sempre gostei de ter carro cedo mas num carro mais pesado como o Passat deve ser mais útil ter uma faixa de potência até tarde do que logo cá de trás, axo k o peso e a própria dinâmica do carro não convida a grande kick cedo, mas isto claro é só uma opinião.

I belive you can easily achieve more 20hp with that hardware setup.

o teu carro faz 1.7 a q rotaçao? as 5000? e até lá? de certeza que nao faz mais? q pressao faz das 3800 as 4200?

o teu carro faz 1.7 a q rotaçao? as 5000? e até lá? de certeza que nao faz mais? q pressao faz das 3800 as 4200?

In my performance ecu i have the boost fixed on 2 bar...all the ways...from 3000 to 5500 rpm's...i don't have dyno my car whic this configuration but i think that i make about 235-240 ps maximum. My exaust gas temperature is about 930 degree on manifold...whic is the limit for you of stock nozzles?
this is my video with stock 2256 turbo at 1.8 bar until 5500 and stock gearbox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JvKYhoE8-A
Waht do you think?

In my performance ecu i have the boost fixed on 2 bar...all the ways...from 3000 to 5500 rpm's...i don't have dyno my car whic this configuration but i think that i make about 235-240 ps maximum. My exaust gas temperature is about 930 degree on manifold...whic is the limit for you of stock nozzles?
Waht do you think?

Please open a new topic with your car, it will be easy for us to coment your project.

930ºC exhaust temp?I belive that´s a little bit to much, the turbocharger suffers a lot with such an high temp.

Best regards,

P.S. - DCARAPAU desculpa o OFF. Hás-de confirmar com o VAG COM a pressão, comentei que terias que ter bastante fumo pois com um 2256 a fazer 1.7pressão tens que ter mesmo bastante gasóleo a fabricar os cvs, o que não retira qualquer valor aos valores apresentados.
O maior tempo de injecção que a came reprofilada permite também ajuda bastante, sabes como tão as EGTs?

Cumpts

Estao na boa eu so nao digo muito mais pois o meu ingles é escaso lol
Tenho de ver isso com vag com ... O tempo nao tem estado muito bom para testes ... sei que ainda ontem em 6ª as 3000 fez constante 1.8 nao passa disso :) as temperaturas de EGT's nao sei como estao ... a Nivel de fumo posso dizer que esta a fazer MUITO fumo LOL :)

1.8 ja sao mais 100gramas. de qualquer maneira acho muita pouca pressao pra potencia mas pronto... faz um log e depois posta ai se puderes

Mas nao achas possivel ? é verdade esta ai o teste vou tentar fazer um movie e depois meto aqui :) para o pessoal ver ;)

Mas outra coisa 1.8 ja foi um ajuste depois de afinado na altura do teste estava a fazer 1.7 dia 21 vou medir novamente em maha vamos la ver o que vai medir :)

Waht do you think?

claudieto, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the owner of the car mentioned on this topic. anyway, as fastcupra said you should open a topic of you own car so we could discuss what goes on. for the movie you posted i would say that the car only has abou 210 hp, it is quite fast at the beginning but slow to reach 200km/h wich is an indicator that it has some power missing. the temperature that you mention is quite high but since you're asking a lot of boost since lower rev that probably is overheating the turbo. i think that you should try to ask progressively the boost, increasing the boost along with the rev. for example, asking 1.7 from 3000 to 3400 thant 1.8 from 3400 til 3700 and then 1.9 till 4100... try this setup for exemple and you will notice for sure that the temps will fall a bit. i think that more than 1.9 boost is no use with the original camshaft and noozles... i don't think that the engine needs or can admit that kind of boost. (i may be wrong)

claudieto, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the owner of the car mentioned on this topic. anyway, as fastcupra said you should open a topic of you own car so we could discuss what goes on. for the movie you posted i would say that the car only has abou 210 hp, it is quite fast at the beginning but slow to reach 200km/h wich is an indicator that it has some power missing. the temperature that you mention is quite high but since you're asking a lot of boost since lower rev that probably is overheating the turbo. i think that you should try to ask progressively the boost, increasing the boost along with the rev. for example, asking 1.7 from 3000 to 3400 thant 1.8 from 3400 til 3700 and then 1.9 till 4100... try this setup for exemple and you will notice for sure that the temps will fall a bit. i think that more than 1.9 boost is no use with the original camshaft and noozles... i don't think that the engine needs or can admit that kind of boost. (i may be wrong)
ok i open rightly a new 3d...thanks for all

Sem dúvida que é uma questão de gosto, também sempre gostei de ter carro cedo mas num carro mais pesado como o Passat deve ser mais útil ter uma faixa de potência até tarde do que logo cá de trás, axo k o peso e a própria dinâmica do carro não convida a grande kick cedo, mas isto claro é só uma opinião.

Eu considero o contrario , num carro mais pesado nao ter baixas é bem pior.
Num ibiza 200nm as 2000rpm ja se mexe muito bem , num passat nao da para muito.
Obvio que a nivel de material resiste muito mais assim ;)

Mas sao gostos ... eu se quisesse altas comprava um otto :D

Eu considero o contrario , num carro mais pesado nao ter baixas é bem pior.
Num ibiza 200nm as 2000rpm ja se mexe muito bem , num passat nao da para muito.
Obvio que a nivel de material resiste muito mais assim ;)

Mas sao gostos ... eu se quisesse altas comprava um otto :D

Pois, a minha visão foi de facto a nível de desgaste de material, isto pk mm k lá ponhas por exemplo às 2000rpm mais 50nms k num ibiza o Ibiza devido ao peso vai sempre sair tão bem ou melhor que o Passat com mais nms à mm rpm, com a diferença k o material vai sofrer bem mais no Passat. Daí eu dizer k é uma opção fiável.

Eu se tivesse €´s era Porsche 911 Turbo full stock, a pedir peço logo à séria!lol

Back